Friday, February 8, 2013

Vampire Diaries

I definitely did not get enough sleep last night. When my alarm went off it scared me. After the interview I went over to my moms to pick up Bryson. He was still sleeping so I laid down next to him and I completely passed out. 

Once I got my lazy butt up we went to grab some lunch and take the Camry into the shop. I am so grateful for all of the help Bronson gives us. We were able to get the tire repaired. Turns out there was a huge nail in it. After an oil change, 2 new tires, a patch and alignment we were on our way. We got home and Alice in Wonderland was on the TV so we watched that while I cleaned up.

After Bryson left I tried to clean the rest of my house but kept getting distracted. I ran to Walmart to get a few things and forgot a lot of them because I got distracted. Now I am watching Vampire Diaries with Nicole and Marissa and blogging because I am distracted. Hopefully I can stay up throughout these episodes.

So here's to today...to cat naps, to No more car issues, to Disney classics, to getting organized, and to Vampire Diaries marathons. Thankful for today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio