Monday, February 4, 2013

Girls night and giggles

Today started out much too early for me since I had to drive Alan to the airport at 5:30am. I wish I would have known before that his flight was going to be late by 2:30 hours due to some weird texts and possible bomb threat. 


Photo: Someone got some suspicious texts messages from a stranger so..bomb squad, k9 search of all our belongings, and 2.5 hours later we're back on the plane waiting to go. Wahoo!
Once he finally got in the air I was able to take a little cat nap before I got the amazing privilege to meet some people very dear to Kayli. I had so much fun! Afterwards I finished up some homework and then went and saw Red Dawn with Lindsay at the dollar theater. I really like the movie! Made me feel like I take for granted our freedom here in the USA though. 

When I got home I was greeted by Nicole and Marissa and Kayli followed shortly behind to watch Sean dump some more crazy girls. I am so addicted to that show. DeeAnn and Kari were sorely missed. We ended up chatting far too late but got a good ab workout from all the giggles. Can't wait for tomorrows episode! 

So here's to today...to Alan getting to Jersey safely, to our freedom, to meeting some amazing people, and to girls nights full of giggles. Thankful for today.







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio