Sunday, February 3, 2013

Superbowl Sunday

I love Sundays. The only rough part about Sundays is waking up early...especially if I can't sleep the night before. That happened last night. I laid in bed but could not sleep and felt like I didn't sleep deeply the entire night. I woke up exhausted. Today was one of those mornings where I am thankful for a calling because I wouldn't have been able to otherwise drag myself out of bed. But I did for these cuties:



I love those little ones so much. Our calling is so fun. We are sooo unbelievably lucky to work with the primary in our ward. I did feel super bad today because our class was in charge of the exercises in sharing time and the girl that was assigned to do the opening prayer starting bawling because she didn't want to do it and her mom took her out and then she didn't come to class. I hope we didn't traumatize her. I tried calling her to see if she was OK but I haven't heard back. Fingers crossed!

As everyone is well aware today was Superbowl Sunday so after church we watched some great TV (Snooki and Jwoww, Catfish and Buckwild) and then watched the Superbowl. I thought Beyonces performance was somewhat disappointing. She hardly sang but her dancing was amazing. I hope I can do that ever but especially after having a baby. What a close game. Poor niners. 

I ended up napping through half of the game and then after the game took Bryson to my moms. Now I need to go spend some quality time with my hubby before he leaves me for a week! :( Anyone reading this I need hang out buddies super bad. I am sad that he is leaving me and a week without a husband is a long time. Hopefully it goes by super fast. 

So here's to today...to the worlds best calling, to cute kidlets, to Superbowl festivities, to trashy TV, and to my husband making sacrifices for our family. Thankful for today.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio