Tuesday, February 12, 2013

MY HUSBANDS HOME!

I am going to make tonight's post shorter than normal since as usual I dont have anything interesting to say and more importantly my beloved husband is finally home and I havent seen him in over a week. 

I had no desire to go to school (I don't think I ever do so I should probably stop saying that) but I am so happy to have my dance video presentation done and over with. I also really enjoyed my nutrition class today and learned a lot. I only stayed for the first 1/2 hour of math so I am a little stressed about that but I am sure I will figure it out. I rushed off to the airport to pick up my honey and its so nice to have him home. 

Only cool thing to really report is that I tried those nail sticker things...they look pretty crappy since its my first time but they were super easy and fun. Getting all geared up for V-day. 



Those are little hearts in case you couldn't tell from the terrible picture. A special thanks to Kayli for starting a cleanse and giving me lots of yummy food! I am also super excited that tomorrow I am getting my car detailed thanks to an amazing groupon Alan got me for Christmas. 

So here's to today...to my hubby making a safe return home, to his new job and his first sale, to surviving my video lesson, to sticker nails, and to groupon. Thankful for today.

  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio