Monday, February 18, 2013

Cozumel

Since I was still feeling pretty lousy and because we had seen most all there is to see in Cozumel we decided to take advantage of a nearly vacant boat and use today to just relax. We slept in and then went and got some lunch and hung out in Serenity all day. I read the end of Hunger Games (I was inspired to finish after watching the movie) which was quite a feat since I had only read the first 6 chapters. 

Alan got fried in the hot tub so hopefully that wont put a damper on our trip but we really had a good time today just taking it easy. We even took a little cat nap before dinner. It was lovely. Dinner as always was delicious and it was elegant night so I got to wear my sequin skirt! I got a lot of compliments on it too so that was super fun. Our awesome server made us some love birds out of napkins which we thought were so cute we took them back to our room. 

 

After dinner we went to the show and it was really good. I love that the entertainment is different on the different boats. Then we made a pizza and ice cream run and settled in for snuggles and movie. Tomorrow we will be in Belize which is so beautiful so hopefully we can figure out something to do. 

So heres to today...to sleeping in, to a relaxing day pool side, to sunburns to show we had a fun day in the sun, to finishing a good book, to elegant night with a homemade skirt and to late night snacks. Thankful for today.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio