Saturday, April 13, 2013

Dirty Thirty

I woke up later today then I should have. There was still a lot to get done for Alans party but I was soooo tired. I was able to accomplish everything I needed to but don't feel like it turned out as great as it could have. Guests started arriving right at 1 and we got the burgers grilling. It was a really fun party. Very relaxed and laid back and stuffed with lots of unhealthy food. My kind of party. 

We really have great friends that love us and it was so great to have Alan feel loved and cared for today. After the party I went and hung out with Dee at Hobby Lobby while Alan ventured to Dicks. When I got home I had some homework to do and managed to get the majority of it in on time. Afterwards it was time for bed so that we could be up for church in the morning. Bryson was having a hard time so I took him on an adventure to see the stars in the car and he fell right asleep. 

So heres to today...to 10 pounds of hamburgers, to yummy treats, to Alans dirty 30, to shopping with LaDasha and to star gazing slumbers. Thankful for today.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio