Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Gas leak and Alaska

After our Wendover weekend trip I had no desire whatsoever to go back to school. It took everything I had to get myself to class. Dance went great and then in exceptional students we were in the middle of a group activity when a woman walked in and said that we needed to exit the building. She stated that there was a gas leak and when we filed outside in the cold we say policemen and firetrucks and an ambulance pull up. 

They were checking the building for some time and since class was almost over Vicki and I decided to escape the cold and go and get some lunch. We even got to run into Alan for a minute before we had to go back to school. Turns out there wasn't a gas leak it was just something up with that girl that came into our class freaking out.

Once nutrition class was over I picked up Alan and we went straight over to my moms to see my brother off. He decided to move to Alaska and get a fresh start there so I skipped math to say my goodbyes. It was really hard to see him go. I feel like I have been losing everyone lately. I really hope that he is able to do well there and I am so proud of him for getting his GED! I just want what is best for him. 

I have been so exhausted lately. So much to do tomorrow and just wish there were more hours in the day and days in the week and weeks in the month and months in the year. 

So heres to today...to spontaneous lunch dates, to fake gas leaks, to Chandlers fresh start and safe journey. Thankful for today.


1 comments:

Unknown said...

Having to deal with the cold due to the fake gas leak seems like such a bother, but it's a more preferable scenario than dealing with an actual gas leak. Not only can it cause some health issues, but there are bigger dangers in a school environment, like a lab accident. -Maisie@JBW Technologies

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio