Thursday, April 11, 2013

Chipotle

I didn't have dance today so originally Vicki and I were going to go to lunch at smashburger. She had to babysit so I recruited my hubs to go with me. During lunch he showed me the most disturbing article about beggars and their babies and why they always sleep. As I am in the middle of smashburger I am about to burst into tears and so he decided to show me a video about how different animals eat their food. If you haven't seen the video you need to.

After lunch I had to run to class to make sure I got a good seat in my exceptional students class to hear the guest speaker. It was a deaf student and it was so motivational. I really admire his strength and determination to overcome hard things and have such an optimistic and positive attitude. I have also wanted to learn sign language and today makes me mad at myself that I haven't done so yet. 

I had a test in nutrition so once I finished I went straight home to start getting my party for Kayli ready and realized I didn't have any chairs so Alan and I hopped in the car and went to ikea. We found an awesome deal on the chairs and bought what we needed for my classes and for his bday BBQ on Saturday. Makes me even more excited. 

Unfortunately I missed math which isn't good. I really need to make sure that I am there to soak in what I need and be able to pass that class. Makes me nervous. I still have to retake a test. We ended up eating at chipotle and running a few errands before we headed back to Orem. Sometimes these random little trips are my favorite. I love Chipotle because it was one of the places we ate when we were engaged and going through a book of questions that helped us plan our lives together! Such a fond memory. 

When we got home and I was unwrapping the chairs and finishing setting up Dee called me and let me know that she got her first recruit! I could not be more proud!!! SOOOOOO EXCITED FOR HER! Can't wait to meet Trisha either. Really am so proud of her and it just reaffirms what a great opportunity Mary Kay really is! Love it!

So heres to today...to smashburger with the hubs, to a random youtube lifting my spirits, to ASL, to deaf gain, to new chairs, to DeeAnns new team member, to prepping for a party and to remembering fond memories. Thankful for today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio