Friday, April 12, 2013

Pedis and PJs

Today Alan played in a golf tournament in Syracuse. That meant that we had to be up at 5 in the morning to get showered and off to the course. By the end of the drive I got extremely car sick. McDonalds breakfast fixed that right up! Yum. For some reason I had been craving it recently so it was nice to be up at that time and get my fix. 

It was FREEZING the entire morning but even though the weather was miserable I had so much fun watching Alan play. He is such a stud. I also got to drive the golf cart for half the holes which was super fun. On the way home from the tournament I was so exhausted that I slept the entire way. My face was fried by the time I got home. 

I had to hurry and try and slap a face on and give the last minute refreshments together before Kaylis guests started arriving. The party was super fun. I think everyone enjoyed it and afterwards I got to hang out with Kayli and Vicki for a bit. It was fun until Vickis battery died. I just had to organize what I needed to get done before Alans party before bed and then to dream land I went. 

So heres to today...to 45 minutes of sleep, to a car nap, to McDonalds breakfast, to Alan and his golf, to driving the cart and to a Pedi and PJ party. Thankful for today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio