Wednesday, April 3, 2013

SURPRISE!

This morning when I woke up I was planning on meeting up with Kayli to go to brunch or lunch for her birthday! Its so fun having our birthdays touch. That just proves we were meant to be besties. Anyhow, my inventory came at 10:30 and I was soooooo excited. I spent the next few hours spreading out all my goodies and admiring all of it. Then Alan forced me to start putting it away so I organized it and he helped me take it downstairs. I have some pictures of the event but I will not torture you with all the great stuff I got but you can use your imagination as to whats inside! Or come to my open house on Saturday!

Photo: It's here!!!!

 

After I got that all squared away I ended up meeting up with Kayli for lunch. She wanted Texas Roadhouse but it didn't open till 4 so we decided to try to go to Outback and they weren't open till 4 either. Since our dreams of a juicy steak were smashed we settled for a juicy burger and ventured over to Five Guys. I love that girl we just sat and shoved our faces full of greasy burgers and chatted for hours till I had to leave to go to my meeting. 

Nicole rode up to the meeting with me so I didn't have to drive up to Sandy alone which was nice. After the meeting I decided to stay and watch a facial class and after I got what I needed we headed home. MY FRIENDS ARE SO SNEAKY! This is what I came home too!




 



I really feel like the luckiest and move love woman alive and I am so glad I got to share the night and celebrate my birthday with Kayli on hers (although she should not have been serving others on her day of birth!) it was SUCH a great night. 

So heres to today...to birthday brunches that turn to greasy lunches, to amazing friends and family and to the BEST surprise birthday party ever. Thankful for today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio