Tuesday, April 2, 2013

1/4 of a century

I cannot believe I am 25 years old. Its sort of depressing. Luckily not too many people rubbed it in today. Alan had intentions to do a big breakfast but luckily slept in. School really sucked the life out of me today it was a struggle to get through the day. I decided to leave my math class early to catch a movie with my brother Lindsay and my hubs. We watched Warm Bodies which I thought was actually really cute and surprisingly funny. 

I just feel so blessed. I have so many people in my life that love and care for me despite my many shortcomings. I am so thankful that I am constantly given opportunities to meet new people and have new experiences and get to be surrounded by so many amazing individuals. Today I just feel so blessed to have lived 25 wonderful years and I am looking forward to the next 25 (although I really hope that they don't come too fast) and what it will bring. 

So heres to today...to being alive for 25, to movie night out and to being overwhelmed with gratitude. Thankful for today. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio