Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Balloon Blast

This afternoon I went over to Vickis house to watch Life of Pi. I really liked the movie. I also got a call from my step mom Becky with some interesting news that really got my head spinning. After I left Vickis I had to drop off some reminder cards to the girls that were invited to Kaylis PJ and Pedi party on Friday. 

My goals with Mary Kay are big. I know myself and I know where I feel I am helping others and that is when I have a strong team. I really want to be able to submit my form to be a director in qualification by the 1st of next month so in order to do that I need to get 10 personal recruits. 

DeeAnn came over early to mess with some of the makeup and see if she could find something that she liked and the results were awesome. She looked flawless and just in time to get down to Sandy. I had to go to my unit meeting so I gave the girls my car and Dee and Kayli went to the mall while I was at motivational. It was amazing and made me so excited to be working for this company. I cannot wait for SEMINAR.

Tonight was the balloon blast. I had never been to one but heard great things about them and you get to pop balloons full of cash and they feed you. Tammy the National of my area was the speaker tonight and she was so moving. At the end of the night DeeAnn signed and Kayli and my mom want to! This is such an amazing opportunity and I am so grateful that I stumbled upon it and that I can help other woman find their start to something beautiful. 

Dee and I ended up staying up waaaaaay too late chatting and our hubbies went to bed so we just goofed off till after 2 in the morning. I love that girl. 

So heres to today...to afternoon movies, to fried chicken, to motivational evenings, to reaching for my dreams, to DeeAnn starting her own business and to delirious Dee that I have missed so much and love so dearly. Thankful for today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio