Saturday, April 6, 2013

Business Debut

I stayed up later then I should setting up for my debut but I was just so excited. I am also a perfectionist so I kept changing things over and over until I felt it was just right. This morning I finished whipping up some delicious snacks and then my guests started arriving. A huge shout out to those that came and supported me for the opening of my new business despite my oversight that many would have scheduling conflicts with conference going on at the same time. 

It was really fun to be able to cut my ribbon and unveil my inventory and let everyone play with all the makeup.








I had a number of stations set up everything from facials, pedicures and manicures. They were able to try anything and everything their hearts desired. It was truly a blast. Since I did not get great sleep I am pretty tired by the end of the open house. We planned a girls night because we figured many couldn't make it to the open house but would be able to come play afterwards. 

At the girls night we just ordered pizza and goofed around. Told jokes that made us nearly wet our pants and then as the evening wound down we went to bed. 

So heres to today...to those that love and support me, to a successful business debut, to owning my own business, to lots of fun, to creative outlets, to great friends and wonderful company. Thankful for today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio