Thursday, April 4, 2013

Tornado Thursday

I feel like the last few weeks I have been going a million miles a minute with everything that has been going on in my life. To make it even more fun its the end of the semester so I am stressed out of my brains. The only things that hold me together are the few fun moments I get during the week and this afternoon was one of them. My second class was cancelled which was joyous and it meant that Vicki and I got to go to lunch! She brought her darling daughter Kirsten and we went to smashburger. 

I had never been there and it was so good! I don't know how I still enjoyed a burger after yesterday but it was amazing and it was so fun to spend time with those girls. It gave me the boost I needed to make it through the rest of the day. I did great until the second half of math. We were learning matrices and when he said it wasnt something we would be using on the test...I was out of there. 

Honestly, I was just really excited to get back to planning and preparing for my debut Saturday which I am soooooo excited for. I got the rest of the details squared away and the dessert plans and then when I talked to Dee I got some bad news! I planned it on CONFERENCE WEEKEND! I do not know how I did not realize that until she said it. That is how much of a blur the last few weeks have been. 

I am super stressed now and hoping I will still have a good turn out because I am so excited to start my business and I want everyone to see how different I am trying to make this! Cross your fingers for me! 

I decided to do a girls night out for when my husband abandons me to go to priesthood and hopefully some girls will come and hang out with me. Just got to pray it all works out. I picked up all the stuff for the food and now I am super anxious to get that all put together and get everything set up tomorrow!

So heres to today...to fun lunch dates, to a second round of burgers, to STARTING MY OWN BUSINESS, to my debut coming up and to being a basketcase and somehow still smiling! Thankful for today.   

1 comments:

Amanda O said...

I'm sure there will be a great turnout!! haha come hold one in GA and I can garuntee I'll be there lol

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio